Published: Sat, August 18, 2018
Entertaiment | By Mabel Barber

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend Who Found Her OD'd Suffers The Same Fate

Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friend Who Found Her OD'd Suffers The Same Fate

The friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown in her bathtub has died of an apparent drug overdose.

Max Lomax was found unresponsive in a bathroom by a friend, with a syringe near his body.

A law enforcement source in MS tells TMZ Max was at a friend's home Wednesday and went to use the restroom.

Lomas, who has ultimately suffered a similar fate to his late friend Bobbi Kristina, played a crucial role in the mystery surrounding her death as he was the one who found her clinging to life in her bathtub.

White House Calls On Turkey to Release American Pastor Andrew Brunson
The Turkish currency began to recover after authorities this week took steps to help bank liquidity and limit swap transactions. A day later, US President Donald Trump doubled the tariffs on Turkish steel and aluminium, sending the lira into free-fall.

No charges were ever filed against Lomas, though Brown's family won a $36 million wrongful death civil suit against Gordon for her death.

As time passed and Lomas failed to emerge, the friend became concerned for his welfare and entered the bathroom, only to find the young man lying unresponsive on the floor.

Lomas to taken to hospital in MS, where he died, according to TMZ. Bobbi had morphine, cocaine, alcohol, and prescription drugs in her system when she was found.

Months after her death, an autopsy report revealed that Brown died from lobar pneumonia caused by her face being submerged "in water complicating mixed drug intoxication". He was reportedly at Bobbi Kristina's Georgia home when medical officials responded to a 911 call. He reportedly spent a lot of time with Bobbi Kristina and her then-boyfriend Nick Gordon in the days leading up to her death in July 2015.

Like this: